This website is operated by Epicurean Events Limited (“Epicurean Events”, “we”, “us” or “our”), a UK Limited Company. Epicurean Events Limited is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it, and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about what information we collect about you and how we use that information. If you have questions on any privacy related issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this website and submitting information to us you are agreeing to the collection and use of your personal and non personal information as described in this Privacy Statement and our Cookies Policy.
We only collect information from you through the use of Emails, Phone Calls, Faxes and Letters. Unlike many other websites, we do not inquire personal details to be entered directly onto our website.
Use of information collected:
- We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about Epicurean Events Limited we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
- We may share personal data that you submit to us via this website to other member firms in the Epicurean Events network (including transfers across geographical borders) in accordance with our data protection obligations.
- We do not disclose your personal data except as required and permitted by applicable law
- We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use
Data security and storage:
- Epicurean Events Limited has appropriate technical and organisational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, dissemination, alteration, or destruction.
- Access to your personal data is limited to authorised individuals or organisations only. Those individuals or organisations that have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Although there are many securities in place in our modern world, the transmission of information via the Internet is still not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data during transmission; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
Access to collected information:
- You have the right to request a copy of personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that we keep about you, and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. If you wish to make such a request or you are concerned that any of the information we possess about you is incorrect, please contact us at 020 3056 4719.
Links to other sites:
- Our website may contain links to other sites, including sites maintained by other member firms under the Epicurean Events Network. We are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites, please refer to their Privacy Statements before disclosing any personal information.
This statement was reviewed on May 2014.